Park Royal Behavioral Health Services, Southwest Florida's premier behavioral health hospital and system have an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse House Supervisor PM. This a 12 hour 7pm 7am Shift. We offer a comprehensive salary with shift differential and benefit package.
Serving as a key member of our team, the primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing & managing professional nursing care in accordance with physician s treatment plan and utilizing appropriate judgment to make intelligent decisions to anticipate patient needs and solve problems.
- In the absence of the CNO, acts on his/her behalf as department supervisor with all units oversight and responsibilities
- Responsible for completing admission, discharge, and transfer paperwork according to hospital policy.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with physicians regarding patient status.
- Responsible for patient and family education.
- Responsible and accountable for efficient time and resource management in accomplishing acceptable work volumes (i.e. supply cost, time mgt.)
- Accountable for regulatory and compliance standards on the unit.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate implementation of physician orders.
- Responsible for accurate shift reports reflecting that the patient s status and needs are communicated in order of priority at the beginning and ending of each shift or patient transfer.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate competency, knowledge, skills, and ability to meet the minimum requirements for this position. Must demonstrate flexibility and the knowledge and the skills required.
- Current Florida nursing license.
- Must be CPR certified with American Heart Healthcare Provider
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgical, tcu