Biometric (Fingerprinting) Technician - ON CALL (Orlando)
7509 Ranchero St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Biometrics (Fingerprinting) Technician
* On Call Position
As the Fingerprint Technician, Biometric Technician, you will be working as a part of a dynamic team of professionals supporting a government program with the United States Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Application Support Center (ASC) operations. The Fingerprint Technician is an on-call team member with the primary responsibility of completing biometric registration for applicants seeking legal immigration to the United States.
On Call employees are used to assist when staff members are unable to work and when applicant volume is high. The candidate for the on call position must be available to work M-F between the hours of 7:45 a.m. 4:15 p.m.
No experience needed as all required job training will be provided.
* The Fingerprint Technician position is a perfect fit for candidates seeking supplemental income and who still want to be active in a work environment.
This position is available immediately; we are actively conducting interviews and encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Process applicants for biometrics capture. * Assist applicants with ASC processing forms. * Review immigration and biometrics documentation. * Perform biometrics processing to include capturing electronic fingerprints, photographs, and signatures. * Proof and check work for accuracy and completeness and maintain a 98% efficiency rating for all processed forms. * Provide the highest level of customer service to all applicants. * Track processing time for each applicant. * Safeguard all documents. * Perform additional administrative duties as needed.
* United States Citizenship and able to obtain and maintain a government issued suitability clearance. * High School Diploma or equivalent. * Demonstrated experience in customer service. * Ability to work in a high paced environment with the general public. * Ability to stand upright on one's feet for scheduled shift duration, excluding meals and breaks. * Ability to hold and grasp applicant's hands to obtain quality fingerprints. * Ability to type and use basic computer programs. * Successful completion of company administered training program.
* Ability to speak a foreign language.
Associated topics: assembler, coiler, manufacturing, medical technologist, pharmacy technician, repair, service detailer, technician, technician laboratory, technician staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.