Talent Development Specialist
We are a learning organization supporting many of the best learning institutions in the world. The Talent Development Specialist plays a key role in developing and implementing an integrated training and development program for our employees, with the goal to build multifaceted learning environment right here at Bisk. We are searching for an out-of-the box thinker who has a hunger for building new learning opportunities for our team as well as expanding our current channels. You will be part of the highly visible team responsible for the optimization of the employee experience and enterprise-wide skills and knowledge training that will take our Company and employees to the next level.
* Design, develop and facilitate enterprise-wide training (including onboarding, manager, product and career development)
* Consult with subject matter experts, management, employees and other stakeholders to determine appropriate learning opportunities that engage colleagues and promote meaningful best practices across Bisk
* Gather and assess feedback from all levels in organization regarding trainings, e-Learnings, etc. and provides recommendations on process improvement
* Provide subject matter expertise on the development of training curriculum based on proven Adult Learning Theories
* Collaborate with Talent Partners to develop and evolve career framework initiatives, including succession planning, performance management and employee experience
* Collect data to assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employees' skill and KPIs
* Partner with leadership team to conduct training needs analyses that support the Company's priorities and initiatives
* Responsible for information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Bisk information assets in accordance with the company's information security program
* Other duties, as assigned
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
* Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and web delivery tools
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Captivate
* Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRMs)
* Strong classroom management and leadership skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Excellent presentation skills and technical writing skills
Education & Experience Requirements:
* BA/BS required, preferably in Human Resources, Education or Psychology
* 1-2+ years' experience with e-Learning development
* 3-5+ years' experience working in a corporate training role
* Experience with MS Office Suite; including Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience creative, updating and modifying training curriculum
* Instructional design experience preferred
Be Bold: We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
Be Humble: We're difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We're quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
Be Remarkable: We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn't a rarity, it's standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Bisk partners with leading institutions to deliver online degree and certificate programs to learners around the world. We provide the resources, expertise and technology to help institutions grow and students thrive. Through our online program management services, we have supported more than one million enrollments for universities such as Villanova University, Michigan State University and the University of Notre Dame. Our mission is to amplify potential through transformational learning experiences. To learn more, visit bisk.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Associated topics: agriculture, auto, career, electrician, fire, flight, maintenance, repair, skilled trade, trade school