A Hospitalist Physician Family Medicine practice is seeking a qualified physician for FL. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.Rare 1099 ( Independent Contractor ) Hospitalist opportunity in the Florida Panhandle. Reasonable patient census averages 7-8 patients per day, no ICU, Codes, or Procedures required. Active FL license is ideal, the employer can credential quickly and you have the ability to start within 45 days.
If you are looking to work in a relaxed environment, close to the quartz pure white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, this is a must see opportunity. You can leave work in time to have dinner at home, with the option of fresh Florida seafood year round.
Contact Chris Ballard at (Registered Profile Required) and email you cv to (Registered Profile Required) for additional information. If this location is not right for you, inquire about our other options. CompHealth is national and can help you in most markets.
- Low patient census 6-8
- No procedures, no codes, no ICU
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- No nights and no call
- Work as little as 8 shifts a month or as many as 15
- Occurrence Malpractice coverage with tail included
- Great work life balance, low cost of living, and easy access to I-10
- Live close the the beautiful emerald waters of the FL Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care, clinic, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, practice