Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Arlington is looking for a highly motivated, income driven, experienced and qualified Service Advisor/Writer to be a part of their dynamic, rapidly growing team. Jacksonville CJDR Arlington s management team is hands-on and dedicated to the team s success and career progression by providing one on one training. We offer a laid-back, 5 day work environment while still providing a professional and courteous experience for our customers.
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Resolving customer complaints
- Scheduling appointments, and maintaining an organized schedule
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience a plus
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience highly preferred
- Ability to work hard with limited supervision
- Valid driver's license
Once the introduction period is completed an optional benefits package is offered.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days of full time employment)
- Paid Vacation (after 1 year of full time employment)
- Optional 401K with company match
- Clean background and drug screen required.
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today. Apply Now!