Registered Nurse Director of Critical Care
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN/BSN/ASN)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $92,355.00 - 202,330.00 / Year*
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
RN Director of Critical Care
Fort Pierce, FL
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bedacute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to themost experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic,interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Otherhospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergencydepartment, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology,nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatientgeneral surgical services. Lawnwood provides the areas only Level III NeonatalIntensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit andComprehensive Stroke Center.
Lawnwood is accredited by The Joint Commission and designated asa Certified Primary Stroke Center. LawnwoodsPhysical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and, for 11 years in a row,the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for the Treatment of Heart Attack byHealthgrades. At Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute,patients come first no matter what!
LawnwoodRegional Medical Center is a member of the nations leading provider ofhealthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. Historically HCA has been namedone of Ethispheres Worlds Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition ofexcellence!
We offer you an excellent total compensationpackage, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stockpurchase program, and student loan repayment.
Reporting to the ChiefNursing Officer, this individual will direct and manage the operations andactivities of a busy Critical Care department.
- Oversee successful dailydepartment operations to achieve quality improvement, fiscal productivity andpatient satisfaction goals/objectives
- Supervise staffincluding performance and departmental accomplishments to meet facility andregulatory requirements
- Promote teamwork withphysicians and all health care providers
- Act as a liaison withpatients and their representatives, physicians and employees to ensure high-qualitypatient care
- Manage unit supplies andequipment to maximize productivity and minimize costs
- Current State of FloridaRN Licensure
- Currently licensed as a registered professionalnurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, inaccordance with law and regulation.
- BSN or appropriate Bachelorsdegree required
- BCLS, ACLS,certifications required, CCRN strongly preferred
- Minimum 5+ yearsprogressive management experience in an acute care setting
- 3+ years progressive leadershipexperience in similar sized Critical Care department
- Strong communication,organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Able to work in afast-paced environment
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clickinghere.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, staff nurse
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!