JOB TITLE: Yard Team Member FLSA Status: Non-exempt
OVERVIEW: The Yard Team Member is responsible for assisting Yard Team Leader with coordinating and maintaining an efficient flow of traffic for all departments and maintaining an organized yard with operable equipment.
Reports To: Service Manager or Yard Team Leader
Key Internal Relationships: Service Manager, Yard Team Leader, Warranty, Parts, Service Advisors, Store Manager, Technicians, Sales Consultants
Direct Reports: N/A
* Assist with check-in procedures of new boats delivered to the dealership
* Maintain an organized and professional showroom and yard
* Operate a hydraulic jack or hoist as needed
* Perform general maintenance at facility, including small repairs, lawn maintenance and dock maintenance.
* Safe operation of company vehicles, forklifts and equipment, including trailer handling
* Provide vehicle and equipment maintenance
* Assist in the delivery of product to customer whenever needed, including but not limited to delivering trailer boats, cleaning boats with appropriate products
* .Assist forklift and detail teams when needed
* Assist with set up of boat shows and other on/off-site promotional events
* Other duties as assigned.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
? Presentable and professional yard and showroom
? Ability to work well with others
? Clean, safe and operable equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled