Registered Nurse (RN) / Home Care / IV Infusion Nurse
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Care services. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with infusion therapy experience to care for patients in Lee County, FL. NurseCore s passion is connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you re looking for per diem or a long-term career, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to: client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits:
- Starting IV s and administration of IV medications
- Blood draws
- PICC line dressing changes
- Discontinuing PICC lines
- Accessing ports
- Teaching clients to self-administer medications as well as proper care and infection control techniques
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff
- Current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Florida
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- IV Experience is a must
- Current CPR Card
- Proof of negative PPD or Chest X-Ray
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Associated topics: care, care unit, hospice, intensive care, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, surgical, unit