WE ARE GROWING! A new client of ours needs your help! Full-time opportunity as a Customer Service Ambassador, in our customer service department.
Hours of operation are: M-F 8am-8pm and Saturday 9-6 (normal consistent 40hr work week) We cannot guarantee shifts or accommodate schedules
The Recall Ambassador works under the direct supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for providing a timely and professional service in response to a wide variety of inquiries and concerns by using available resources to our US retail customers and dealers. The Representative will learn and execute the complete call handling process, meet expected customer service levels, support business performance goals of the program by providing a full range customer service experience, and answer regular customer inquiries and concerns via telephone.Responsibilities
- Promptly processes and answers/resolves customer inquiries (inbound and outbound contacts), concerns or technical questions, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are achieved and excellent service is provided.
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal and written responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer on client products and services.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Provides recommendations to Team Leader regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of problem solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
- Supports the operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
- Handle additional projects and assignments as directed.
- High school diploma required
- 6 months Customer Service experience required
- Previous experience supporting customers through phone and chat preferred
- Experience or interest in working with technology is preferred
- Experience with customer contact systems
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: call center specialist, coordinator, customer care representative, phone, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service, service representative, system support, telephone