Preferred Touch Home Care is looking for a Clinical Supervisor / Director of Nursing (DON) to join our team! We are a provider of in-home care services that are personalized to the needs of pediatric patients from infants to teenagers. Since 2011, we have been matching skilled nurses to our patients and their families. We want our nurses to feel just as much at home as our patients do! Preferred Touch is dedicated to providing the highest level of care, and we are in search of a Clinical Supervisor to join us as we continue to grow.
Clinical Supervisor / Director of Nursing (DON) Job Description:
- Direct and supervise professional and auxiliary personnel regarding patient care including consulting with health care facilities, families, and clinicians.
- Maintain company policy and procedures, ensure that they are up to date, and comply with accreditation standards.
- Coordinate educational and developmental programming for Agency risk management and administrative policies.
- Evaluate programs, services, and field staff against standards of care and Agency policies.
- Direct and implement service goals that are in compliance with the Governing Body
- Oversee Quality Assurance Clinicians in the auditing of charts
- Consult with physicians and other medical personnel to provide accurate patient care.
Open to relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- A minimum of two years of recent experience in a health care setting combined with a background in either nursing administration, clinical quality improvement, supervisory experience, or case management experience.
- A current license as an Registered Nurse, BSN required
- Pediatric experience required
- Home health experience strongly preferred
- Must have familiarity with charting software
- Tracheotomy and ventilator experience strongly preferred
Associated topics: care, care unit, ccu, domiciliary, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, recovery, surgery